FOTD - Christmas Eve 2007



I am truly loving my red lipstick from Estee Lauder - Rich Red. It is such a gorgeous red color that it is all you need to bring life to your face. It will go better with a smokey eye color rather than no eye makeup or neutral eye makeup. What I love about Rich Red is that you can decide on its intensity. The more layers you add, the redder it becomes.
Eyes:
From EL eyeshadow palette Christmas set 2007 - Tea Biscuit, Ivory Box, Pale Moon, Rose Confetti, Camouflage, Cinnamon, Berry Ice and Smokey
From EL eyeshadow palette Christmas set 2007 - Tea Biscuit, Ivory Box, Pale Moon, Rose Confetti, Camouflage, Cinnamon, Berry Ice and Smokey
(Yes, I tend to have lots of colors but they are all blended that you could hardly tell ;p)
MAC glitter eyeliner in Pewterpink
MF calorie 2000 mascara
Cheeks:
MAC MSF in Petticoat
MAC MSF in Petticoat
Lips:
EL Rich Red
EL Rich Red
MAC cranapple lipliner


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home